Everything you ever needed to know

Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekly Results 3/16-3/30

Even though this is two weeks worth of results it will be pretty darn easy...

3/16: nothing
3/17: 2 miles on indoor track
3/18: 6 miles on Greenway
3/19-3/26: Absolutely nothing
3/27: Mowed the front lawn in the dark (was supposed to have severe weather on Saturday)
3/28: 7 miles on Greenway plus mowing more of the front lawn (right before severe weather started)
3/29: finished mowing the back lawn and trimmed the edges. Great arm workout.

Mowing the lawn counts! We don't have a riding mower plus it was wet and knee high weeds. Ok, maybe not knee high but it was pretty thick.

1 comment:

  1. So, I just checked out the "Couch to 5K" running plan/schedule online the other day. I"m seriously considering it...it seems like everyone here walks or runs. And while I love my Turbo Jam, it seems my "fitness" routine needs a bit of a shake up (especially since I haven't done any TJ or ANYTHING in, like, 3 weeks). And, unlike you, I AM gaining. It's bad....it's really, really bad.

    ReplyDelete