Everything you ever needed to know

Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday Results 4/6-4/12

Me trying to type my weekly results with my children....

Monday - 15 minutes of stationary bike and weights for hams/glutes, delts/triceps, and abductors/adductors
Tuesday - watched people exercise on Biggest Loser.
Wednesday - Tried a tempo run. Instead of using my schedule I went full force without a warm up. According to the length of my songs on the iPod the first two miles were 21.5 minutes, then I took a five minute break, and last two miles were 22.5 minutes. Overall the second half was faster than I thought I was going but I was wiped out. Maybe one day I'll actually pay attention to my tempo run instructions.
Thursday - no exercise, felt shin-splint type of pain in right shin
Friday - still a bit of pain in the shin so I'll leave well enough alone. Plus it's not safe to run when there's tornadoes outside.
Saturday - 6.2 miles in 40 degree weather with wind. More details below.
Sunday - nothing. Shin still hurts so I'm going to take a little time off. I've earned it.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your shin feels better soon! I played soccer for two decades and always had issues with my shins!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete