Everything you ever needed to know

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Aaack I forgot!! Extreme Workout Thursdays!!!

Don't forget like me!!

Extreme Workout Thursdays!!!
Extreme Workout Thursdays are for those who exercise on a normal (or semi-normal) basis or those who aren't exercising at all! The whole point is to push beyond your normal workout routine and have one day where you sweat just a little bit more. It's about getting to the point where you think "Why am I *blank*ing doing this?" (cursing is optional) but feel good about yourself when you're done. It could be as simple as adding 5 more minutes to your cardio or an extra rep to your weights - or - it can be as extreme as you can handle (within the normal limits of not killing yourself - I assume no liability for injuries which may occur due to your extremeness). Your only responsibility is to post what you did in my comments box so we can all benefit from the mutual support.

If you aren't exercising at all take EWT as a chance to walk a mile, do some ab work, or ride a bike. And post to let us know how you feel afterwards!

***I did run further for a mid-week run than I normally do but I'll get in some ab work tonight to finish up my own EWT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment