Everything you ever needed to know

Monday, June 15, 2009

And now the real post for today

My goal this week is to exercise every morning with my husband before work (except for Friday, my work schedule doesn't allow it). Thankfully he's on board with this idea (for today at least) because given my own mood and motivation I wouldn't have been able to make it to day one. We did a normal workout: walked/ran for 20 minutes and then toning exercises for another 20-30 minutes. I made him go through a normal routine that my trainers used to torture me with. It was fun to torture him. The run started off a bit rough for me because I was so tired going into it but after about 1/2 a mile I got into it and enjoyed it. We didn't even go a full two miles but I'm easing back into things after being WAY off schedule.

The good news is that I will be able to do our local half marathon in October. It was up in the air since I'm also going to a conference that week but I learned last week that I can come back from the conference on Friday night and run on Saturday morning. We'll see how ready I am but schedule wise it will work. Now I just have to train for it...

Funny how quickly running multiple miles feels hard again.

Weekly Results from last week - I think nothing. If I can't even remember then it's not worth typing out.

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about you, wondering how things are going. Did your doc adjust the dosage?

    Oh, I tried to enter to win those shoes...you have to be a resident of the U.S. Boooo.

    ReplyDelete