Everything you ever needed to know

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Upon reflection...

I enjoyed my morning run more than I thought I did while running it. Strangely (for me) I woke up at 6 a.m. this morning wide awake and ready to be up for the day. I was planning on running in the morning but my original plans were to come to work and run inside. I finally won the mental battle of getting out of bed and running outside instead - this gave me the added bonus of being able to shower at home. The weather was very nice for 6:30 in the morning (took me that long to actually get out the door) but I was hot at the end.

Once again I was fine during the first mile and started getting tired during the second mile but I did go 3.1 miles this morning with several walking breaks. I actually thought I had run closer to 4 miles but when I mapped my route I discovered I was very off. Oh well, it's farther than I ran on Monday and it didn't kill me. Two big pluses in my book.

And the big bonus for today was that I found a dollar bill while I was running! Sweet!

This is one of my new favorite songs to run to. I never had seen the video and it's hillarious. This is what I miss by never watching MTV anymore. Of course MTV never plays videos anymore either but that's a whole other subject.


No comments:

Post a Comment