Everything you ever needed to know

Thursday, September 24, 2009

8 days to go

This isn't exact since I didn't account for the .1 mile at the end but it does give you an idea of what my per minute splits need to look like.

I did run last night but forgot if I was supposed to go 3 miles or 5 miles. Since I tuckered out at 2 miles I decided that the plan surely was to only go 3 miles. I had to run inside due to the (never ceasing) rain. It turned out to be a good thing that I did stop at 3 miles since I already missed two phone calls from my husband trying to tell me that our son had a 104 temp. The craziness of the week just doesn't end.
Plans are still to run 10 miles this weekend. It will be the first time I've ever gone that far. I hope to keep 12 minute averages for this run and need to remember to bring some type of watch with me. And perhaps a strong man or woman at the end to carry me to my car.

Still coughing but that didn't bother me too much during my run last night. Small favors I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment