Everything you ever needed to know

Saturday, October 17, 2009

It's too windy

I thought about running today before we go on our short family vacation. But it's cold and windy out there. I hate running in the wind. Frankly, I had forgotten about running in the wind since it isn't very windy around here in the summer. But I need to get out there again. I didn't do anything this week since I was gone for half of it. Sure I could have fit in an early morning workout but if you know me or have followed this blog at all you should know by now that I'm not a morning workout kind of person. Maybe I'll get a run in while we're at the lake. It does have a lot of nice trails that would be good for a jog. We'll have to see who wins - the desire to run or the lazy person within.

No comments:

Post a Comment