Everything you ever needed to know

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Surviving Boot Camp

Still here - just nothing really entertaining to blog about. Second week of boot camp was much better than the first. Although on Wednesday our trainer thought it would be fun to run a relay race and while we were waiting our turns we had to first sit in a squat and then in the second round hold our positions in a plank - it was multiple minutes of holding squats or planks. Really, really good times...

Ugh.

But I can feel/see a difference in my hams and quads so I know it's doing the job I signed up for and I love the social aspect of the classes as well. It's nice to be in misery with somebody. Especially when all the other people in the class are employees and not students so we don't feel like we're competing with perky and skinny 18 year olds.

No weight loss yet but as long as I see some inches lost I'll be satisfied. I'm going to try a double class on Wednesday (both the lunch and afternoon class).

No comments:

Post a Comment