Everything you ever needed to know

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What men will never have to deal with

Weighed myself again today - lost three pounds in two days.

Hooray for periods?

Our trainer for boot camp recommended this website to track our food and exercise:
http://www.myfooddiary.com/ It costs $9 a month but I'm really pleased with the abundance of information that it provides. I've found over the past few days that I am okay with my caloric intake (once you count my exercise) but I still have too much fat and way too much sodium in my diet. The fat was a surprise since I didn't think I ate fatty foods but I guess it sneaks up on you. The sodium is not a surprise and I'm at a loss of how to cut it down without making everything from scratch - hard to find time to do that. It takes time and effort to track all of this but it is helping me make better decisions throughout the day knowing that I have to account for it later.

My plans for the holiday weekend are to get some runs in and to try Jillian's Shred video again. That will be the closest thing I can get to boot camp while the rec center is closed.

I just watched this clip on Hulu and am amazed at Rebecca's arms (and her tan): http://www.hulu.com/watch/110009/the-jay-leno-show-biggest-loser-rebecca. Can't wait for the Biggest Loser Finale next week and the "Where are They Now" episode tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment