Everything you ever needed to know

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

So far so good but so hungry (like the wolf)

Day 3 of 1000 calorie loss days. I've gotten in my exercise and eliminated my calories accordingly. Another pound down on the scale already but I won't do an official loss until next Monday because things fluctuate so much. I'm actually enjoying the ellipitical - this used to be my cardio machine of choice before I got into running. If you pump up the level high enough it can burn as many calories as running (well if the machine is calibrated right).

I feel good and am having fun. I actually have more energy throughout the day and am not wiped out in the evenings. My diet, while lower on calories, is higher in the good stuff that I need - I'm making sure that I'm not cutting out on nutrients and am keeping a balanced mix.

But today, today I'm hungry. I already ate lunch and it's only 11:30. I still have boot camp to go through and will most likely be starving after that. Temptation time! So to keep me motivated I found myself a little Duran Duran: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJRCE6e2xIg.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment