Everything you ever needed to know

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Boom boom, ain't it great...

To be crazy...

So here's my crazy idea - God knows how it got into my head yesterday but the more I thought about it the greater the intrigue. I partially blame Biggest Loser.

So on Biggest Loser they aim for 2000 calorie burns. I'm guessing daily given the amount of time that they work out. And I thought, "hey I'm in relatively good shape, why don't I try that?" So I thought through what would be a good day-long workout and came up with the idea that Wednesday would be the best day.

Here's what I could do (if I follow through on this wild line of thinking):
Crazy Wednesday
8:00-10:00 am: 10 mile run (12 mm)
10:00-11:30 am: Breakfast and Break
11:45-12:15 pm: Spin
12:30-1:00 pm: Boot camp (with permission - you have to pay extra for boot camp but I think she'd let me in once)
1:15-2:00 pm: Ultimate Sculpt
2:00-4:00 pm: Lunch and Break
4:15-4:45 pm: Arms
5:00-5:30 pm: Butts and Guts
5:45-6:30 pm: Yoga
Total hours of cardio: 3 hours
Total hours of strength/toning: 2.5 hours
Approximate calories burned: 2500 calories

If I do this it won't be until the weather warms up because I don't want to start my day frozen and bitter. St. Patrick's Day is the first Wednesday I thought of (given the right weather conditions). In April my work gets busier and I wouldn't be able to take a day off as easily. And the group classes will end in early May so March would be the best time.

Quite frankly it will be really hard to keep going after a 10 mile run but if it's not a challenge then it's not as interesting. And I do plan on eating myself silly that day to get enough energy to keep going.

Just a thought... (by the way it's not my only crazy thought - I'm just waiting to share others with you)

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap!!! Will you have a few barf bags handy, too? LOL I think you can TOTALLY rock this!!

    ReplyDelete