Everything you ever needed to know

Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekly Results 2/1-2/7

Results -
Monday 2/1: 30 min Arms class, 30 min B&G, 45 min yoga
Tuesday 2/2: 2.5 miles on treadmill, easy pace (12 mm)
Wednesday 2/3: 25 min on indoor track (see post below), 30 min B&G
Thursday 2/4: 3.5 miles on the treadmill, speed variations noted in post
Friday 2/5: 15 min elliptical, 45 min yoga, 10 min of walking fastly through the cold rain to get back and forth to the rec center
Saturday 2/6: Rest
Sunday 2/7: had good intentions but hubby's back went out so I couldn't leave the house.
Mileage: about 8

Schedule for 2/8-2/214 - Much like last week
Monday: I think I'll try to get to spin this week. I loved the triple play but husbands tend to get bitter when you leave them alone too much with the children (so do wives).
Tuesday: easy, at home treadmill, run. 2-3 miles
Wednesday: Aim for triple play or at least cardio, B&G, and yoga (this is my night away)
Thursday: treadmill tempo run (we'll see if I can stick to the plan this week)
Friday: Elliptical & yoga
Saturday: Rest (unless weather is good for long run compared to Sunday)
Sunday: Long run or gym workout once again.

This week starts the 10 week countdown to the 15k so I really do need to start getting my long runs in. It's been a few weeks since I've done anything longer than 4 or 5 miles. I also hope to have met my weight loss goals at the end of this 10 weeks - a possibility if I can keep a 1.5 lb loss per week. If it ends up taking longer than 10 weeks whatever, but 10 weeks is a nice goal to focus on because it doesn't last too long. Also in 10 weeks I turn 32 so there is an ulterior motive behind all of this... :)

1 comment:

  1. You're doing AWESOME!!!

    Missing you loads this week!

    ReplyDelete