Everything you ever needed to know

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Complete self-indulgence

Not only lunch at La Siesta - even though I had so carefully planned out my calories and exercise for today (yeah that all turned to crap in a chip saturated heartbeat).

But I spent a fun-filled Tuesday night with the self-timer on my camera!!

I told you I had some muscles. BTW that's just a dark shadow under my arm - I swear I shave my armpits on a regular basis. I still have some chicken wings underneath but they're WAY less than they were before.

Told you I had legs - I knew there were some doubters out there... Okay this picture doesn't prove much muscle wise BUT I can see where my quads have developed and my calves are more defined... And that I still don't get enough sun on my legs.

Sucking in a little (I'm nothing if not honest) but when you compare this year and last year you'll see a difference (please note and feel free to comment on the slight indentation under my deltoids - tee hee!).

I hope you see a difference - there's a good 15 lb difference between the two pics. If I were a braver soul I'd show you my abs and that you can actually see definition under the pouch that still remains. I'm not sure I'll ever get rid of that post-baby pouch so I'm becoming more accepting of the idea of liposuction and tummy tucks (I won't ever actually get any but I'm just more accepting of it).

Tomorrow is my last arms class. Sigh. I know what to do and have weights at home but it won't be the same.

2 comments:

  1. Holy CRAP!!!! You look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! I see a huge difference in the two pics - and I though you were a skinny-minnie last year!! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can definitely tell a difference. It's such a great idea to keep track with pictures and measurements, because it's so nice to look back and SEE your progress! Love the arm indents!

    ReplyDelete