Everything you ever needed to know

Saturday, March 6, 2010

A rear that will live in infamy.

Here I am, minding my own business, checking my work emails. When all of a sudden upon opening the Rec Center's monthly newsletter I see my rear.

http://frank.mtsu.edu/~camprec/Documents/newsletter/Rec%20Report%20March%2010.pdf
Oh yes, I'm sharing the experience because I'm that gracious (I'm on the far left in the dark blue Capri's).

The real shame is that I'm only using 8 lb weights in this photo. Why didn't they come later in the week when I had 10 lbs weights! And a better pony-tail holder... Sigh.

That was boot camp - see the double steps! I wasn't lying about those. If you scroll down further in the newsletter you'll see other campers doing push-ups. I was probably on my knees so I'm glad you can't really tell my position in that photo.

I don't think too many people will be able to tell it's me (since my readership on here isn't all that great I don't risk spreading the news that widely). I'm very amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment