Everything you ever needed to know

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Celebrate Earth Day by looking at my backside.

The Alpine Tower My rear climbing the Alpine Tower


Oh look my rear again (and notice my head starring straight down at my hands and feet - I didn't look around at all).

Oh wow! My rear again! Getting closer.


Whew - the platform. It did take me a moment to figure out the transition.

Almost to the top - this was the easiest part.

I can see my house from here!
Actually this was the easiest part.
Because I'm the most awesome adjunct instructor ever; I took my class on a very non-academic alpine tower climbing experience. It was a lot of fun. I wasn't afraid of doing it until I was actually doing it and my foot slipped once. It wasn't hard but a little nerve racking. Next time I'll take the more challenging route.

No comments:

Post a Comment