Everything you ever needed to know

Monday, May 17, 2010

Better than the week before (Weekly Results)

Weekly Results -
Monday 5/10 - 6 miles run on Greenway. Started off too fast so I tired out at the end but I was very excited to be running. Right at 65 minutes.
Tuesday 5/11 - 20 minutes on the elliptical and 20 minutes running on the indoor track (2 miles plus 1 walking lap)
Wednesday 5/12 - 30 minute Pilates class. (I discovered that the rec center did have lunch time classes again)
Thursday 5/13 - the plan was to leave work at 3:30 and get a run in before picking up the girl from daycare but work became a zoo.
Friday 5/14 - once again brought clothes to work out at the end of the day (lunch was not an option) but once again was derailed by crazy students.
Saturday 5/15 - 3 mile walk on Greenway while pushing the girl in the stroller. About 1 hour (included letting her walk slowly for a while).
Sunday 5/16 - nothing but I did buy an awesome size 10 dress.


My mom will be here this week so I'll have extra help with the girl and can get out of the house more for runs. I have my lunches blocked to go to the classes at the rec center but this time of year with new student orientations and continuing students with issues makes my life even more busy than when classes are actually in session.

No comments:

Post a Comment