Everything you ever needed to know

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Truth be told (weekly results)

Last week's result was a sad pathetic tale. But I'm not focusing on it because I have a history of highs and lows and I know I'm not giving up over the long run. However, that isn't really an excuse to be lazy just a statement that I'm not going to post "woe is me" blogs about my lack of exercise.

So last week I only got one day of real exercise and that was my 5 mile run on the treadmill. I didn't end up getting outside to run because of a couple of factors including bad traffic and a bad day in general. Over the weekend we had an epic amount of rain and although my town wasn't badly affected, my Greenway was flooded out.

So upward and onward. After all I'm committed to the 10 mile race on June 19th so I can't be lazy for too much longer. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment