Everything you ever needed to know

Friday, June 18, 2010

Last Will & Testament


It could be worse I realize that. All week long the temps have been in the upper 90's with heat indexes in the 100's. Brutally hot. So upper 70's to mid 80's with low humidity tomorrow morning sounds pretty darn delightful.

I have Nuun tablets & GU Chomps along with ultra strong (overpriced) sunscreen - apparently worn by surfers so you KNOW it's good...

This is not a race to prove anything time wise - just that I don't have to use hot weather as an excuse to not run. I will jog/walk and aim for 12 mm. I should not be the last one on the course though I will be pretty far back. And it doesn't matter because the only reason I'm still doing this race to prove that I can finish it - not to prove that I'm improving as a runner.

But in the case that I don't finish it because I'm whisked up to that big running trail in the sky; I am willing these things out to my small audience:

To Jen - my running mix on my iPod shuffle.

Uhhh does anyone else read this? :)



I guess my husband will have to dig through the shoes and race t-shirts and divvy things up himself. Ugh the hassles of not doing any estate planning. Really I should have thought ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment