Everything you ever needed to know

Friday, July 23, 2010

The definition of hot is?

Gross =
This will be for Saturday's group long run of 7 miles. This morning it was already 85 by 8 a.m. and it will be hotter tomorrow. The local news stations are actually predicting 100 for the high tomorrow. If they (the group) want to keep a 10 mm pace I might be forced to wear a scowl the whole entire time.

I did most of my speed work yesterday evening (when it was still 93 outside). I did 4x400 at a 8:00-8:30 pace but then joined a friend in her C25K routine which was 90 sec runs and 2 min walks. So I definitely got in more than the required distance but those 90 sec runs felt like more of a 10-10:30 pace. But it was NASTY hot and humid outside and I was zonked after the 4x400 (probably still recovering from giving blood and I did have a stomach full of dinner) so I'm calling it good.

No comments:

Post a Comment