Everything you ever needed to know

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Station Master

Day Two of Boot Camp and there were no more fainting/puking spells. Thank goodness.

Instead there were many, "oh good grief can't you pay attention!" spells.

Today was interval training at 12 different stations (though many were repeats of previous stations).

The order was such (sorry I thought it would be bigger - cannot avoid adding "that's what she said" I tried, I really tried...):

You'd be amazed at how many people couldn't grasp the concept of moving through 12 stations. After being bumped out of positions during the first round (and the instructor couldn't figure it out herself) I decided to risk being annoying in the second round by telling confused people where to go next. Going from station 12 to 1, 4 to 5, 8 to 9, or 9 to 10 seemed to be the most confusing.

My second point for today's post is that I am not a fan of jump ropes (and there were 4 jump rope stations today). I'm sure jumping is a superb form of exercising but after having two big-headed kids my bladder has informed me that I should never jump - ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment