Everything you ever needed to know

Monday, January 24, 2011

"Unless You Puke, Faint or Die, Keep Going!" ~ Jillian

12 minutes into Boot Camp today and I almost puked and fainted. I took a 30 second breather which turned into a 5 minute breather (when the room didn't cease to spin around) but I went back and finished the class.

I seriously don't know why I crashed like that. The class was high cardio and while I definitely am not in the best of shape I have kept somewhat active and can get through an hour of Zumba or 40 minutes of running still. My best guess is that I need to eat something better for breakfast tomorrow (today was a banana, coffeee, and an English muffin plus a granola bar for a snack around mid-morning). Probably too much sugar and not enough protein - something was off, way off.

It's a 5 day/week program and I can go twice a day if I feel up to it. My first goal is to just get through a whole class. I joked with some fellow classmates (whom I know from other classes and previous boot camps) that I was a cautionary tale of taking a year off of boot camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment