I finally have a "weekly results" worth mentioning so I'll start off with that:
- Monday 1/31 and Tuesday 2/1 - no exercise
- Wednesday 2/2 - 45 min afternoon boot camp (think aerobics and boxing together)
- Thursday 2/3 - 30 min lunch boot camp (circuit training) and 60 min Zumba at night
- Friday 2/4 - 30 min lunch and 45 min afternoon boot camp (both were circuit training but they did different exercises and the afternoon included some spin)
- Saturday 2/5 - 40 min of elliptical, 10 min of stair machine, and 10 min of running with hills
- Sunday 2/6 - 60 min Zumba
Finally, I've decided to review Women, Food, and God. It should arrive next week. I feel like I have a healthy self-esteem and relationship with God but I'm interested to see her take. I am a stress or anger eater and I definitely need more boundaries with my chips and salsa intake. Perhaps this will enlighten me to my inner Mexican food issues?
Bad news is that my side pain is flaring up but it really doesn't affect my exercise so I'm going to keep going and hope that as my abs get stronger it will go away.