Everything you ever needed to know

Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Power of Positive Thinking?

About mile 3 on the bike. Not really helpful as you're huffing and puffing along. Especially on the way back when you realize just across the street from this sign is a cemetery.

But I survived. I'll post a full recap tomorrow. I didn't stay at the race long enough to get my results since my hubby was ready to go home (not as thrilling to hang out for 4 hours doing nothing). They only had the top two in my age group posted but I was way back in the group so we'll have to just wait and see how I end up. I'm also waiting for more pictures to become available so I can finalize the posts.

I will say that I was pretty close to my bike goal and way over my run goal - it was way more hilly and hot than I had hoped for. But overall I was happy with my performance - though my hopes weren't too high for the swim to begin with.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment