Everything you ever needed to know

Monday, March 31, 2014

Oh where do we begin? The rubble or our sins?

Weekly Results: 3/24-3/30

I'm not going to list each day's calorie consumption and burned. Just know that I hit my goals, kept my calories consumed low, and got a long walk in 5 days of the 7 with a total of 22 miles walked for the week. Most of the paces were slower this week as it was cold and I was mostly walking with a negative attitude about all things spring related in the North East.

Yesterday I got in a 6 mile walk (in the misty rain but at least it was relatively warm). During the last three miles I did some interval jogging. Not quite the C25K plan but enough to remind myself that I can actually run/jog still.

Total weight loss is about 9 pounds which is good. I'm not feeling as cranky anymore with the lower calories so my body is adjusting. And I allowed some indulgences this week (while still keeping my calories low) so I think that helped my attitude some.

I downloaded the Pompeii song by Bastille for my exercise playlist. It's good to run to and reflects my philosophy of the ruin of my exercise regime and former gains in weight loss and muscle tone.

I just "gotta be an optimist about this". :)

This week's goals: to start the C25K program - but not today as it's freaking snowing again. The rest of the week looks to be nice though.

No comments:

Post a Comment