Everything you ever needed to know

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Long ago, and oh so far away...

Stupid rainy day. All day rain. No chance to head out for a quick jog without being soaked and blown away by the wind. Made me think of the Carpenter's Rainy Days and Mondays. Which then made me think of another Carpenters song via Tommy Boy (because that's the way my mind works):



Since I was stuck inside I did a couple of videos. First, Jillian's 30 Day Shred - still level one. The other levels scare me.  Then later in the day another PopFitness video: No Running Required. And a stretching video. The first video included some exercises I absolutely despise: Burpees and Mountain Climbers. I would rather run an extra mile than do those things. But I suppose they're good for you. Like frickin' planks - another move that belongs to the devil.

Tomorrow will be sunny again. Colder once more but sunny. After a weekend of highs in the 70's I am much more appreciative of 40-50 degree weather runs. Some of the trees are beginning to bud out again too. Spring might finally be coming to the northeast.

No comments:

Post a Comment