Everything you ever needed to know

Thursday, April 10, 2014

"So when you wave, your arms don't wave back."


I'm doing good with cardio exercises between the walking and C25K. Time to start cross training as well. I haven't found any group classes around here that I feel like paying for so I'm trying a few different things.

I have Jillian's 30 day Shred which is good but I can't motivate myself to do it as often as I should. I have some other videos that a former training made which are also really good. I want to try and do them a couple times per week. I pulled one (Ultimate Sculpt) out on Monday of this week and it KILLED my arms and thighs. Now on Thursday, I still feel the effects of that workout.

But in my search for more routines I found this one on Pinterest and tried it this morning and it's good. So I'll share it here as well.

10-Minute to Tone: Arm Workout - on PopSugar

No comments:

Post a Comment