Everything you ever needed to know

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Cross Training Spotlight - Nike Training Club App

I'll try to be coherent as I type this but I am worn out. My arms are kind of shaking and my abs hate me.

I saw the Nike Training Club app (free) mentioned on some site a few days ago and so I downloaded it to my iPhone. Basically they have several individual workouts you can download or you can go with a 30 day program that focuses on a particular goal (such as losing weight or gaining muscle). The 30 day program I picked has two days of 30-45 minute exercise sets, two days of running, and one day of yoga. I'm focusing on those exercise sets to push me to do exercises I wouldn't voluntarily choose to do. Such as burpees.


It would be fair to say that there were several minutes that I hated in this set (planks, push-ups, leg lifts - all evil). So it must be worth while... The real challenge will be making myself do the next set.

No comments:

Post a Comment