Everything you ever needed to know

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Weekly Results: 5/19-5/25

Exercise:
The rain worked out just right that I was still able to get a daily walk or run in. Except that Sunday I woke up and just didn't want to do anything. So 4 days of running and 2 days of walking for a total of 26.49 miles. I once again was good with cross training at the beginning of the week but then fizzled out so I only got 3 days in: 4865 calories burned.

Diet:
No big issues here this week. A little increase in calories at the beginning of the week but still fine considering my net daily allowance. I'm really beginning to enjoy almond milk (unsweetened vanilla flavor) as part of my daily diet. I don't have any issues with milk but skim milk is not my favorite. Sunday was also an exception on my diet. We went to the store and I just wanted a regular (meaning old habits) dinner instead of what would be better for me. So there was rice and bread along with steak kabobs and Skinny Girl Margaritas. While the calories for that day were too high (since I didn't exercise) I know it didn't undo the whole week so it's fine.

Weight Loss:
1.8 pounds. Getting close to one of my intermediary goals - I really had hoped to be halfway  (35 lbs lost) to my goal weight by the time we moved. At my current pace I will hit that goal. However, we have some travel plans and with all the mess and stress of moving I know there is the potential of hitting a bump. We'll just have to see how the next month goes.



Next Week:
C2-10K runs on Monday and Wednesday. Shorter interval runs on Tuesday and Thursday. And walks on Friday and Saturday to save up my legs for the 5k race on Sunday. I'll try to do some more Nike App workouts - they're good for me to do but I just don't look forward to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment