Everything you ever needed to know

Friday, May 2, 2014

Who are we talking to today Sybil?

Yesterday was bad.


I don't know what it was. A mix of allergies, thyroid wackiness, bad food and drink recovery - and who knows what else. It was raining until after lunch. I spent the majority of the day in bed. I finally dragged myself out for a very slow and scowly walk. And I could have eaten all day. Thankfully I had very little snacky food in the house so my diet wasn't completely ruined but had I a bag of tortilla chips or frozen burritos I would have been all over that. My mood was sour enough to think, "this is it, this is where I fall off the wagon and gain 20 pounds back, and am lazy on the couch for the rest of my life."

Thankfully, this morning I woke up in a much better mood.


So I started week 6 of C25K - it was more difficult at the beginning than I thought it would be. After doing the 20 minutes straight I thought going in intervals again would be easier but instead I kept thinking, "Uh! Is this 5 (or 8) minutes over yet?!?" But as all things do, it eventually passed and I finished the segment.

And when I came home I registered for the half marathon in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment