Everything you ever needed to know

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Why I'm against any kind of jumping exercises.

Every freakin' time.

Got through 22 minutes of running today. Only have to multiply that by 8 and I'm ready for the half!! Typed in my sarcastic voice. Actually it was a solid 22 minute run followed by a 5'ish minute walk and then another 10 minute run for a total of 3.5 miles.

I have a plan to increase my mileage over the next 11 weeks. On paper it works without killing myself or risking injury. My max long run before the race will be 11 miles. However, when I think of the work that needs to be put in my brain wants to stop me. Stupid brain.

My plan is to go slow and incorporate walk breaks. So my finish time will most likely by over the 2:40'ish range that I had before. I'm not too bummed about that knowing that in November I'll do the other half and will be much better prepared (and should be faster).

Went to Zumba again. Didn't like all of the song selections last night and definitely the moves were lower key so I know I didn't get the calorie burn that I like. Oh well, you win some and lose some.

No, that's not me at all... No.... not me.... nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment