- I bought running new shoes and capris. The capris are almost see through. You can totally see my underwear. Awkward. The shoes are good though.
- The scale has not moved this week. Well I take that back - it moved up a half pound and stuck there. I was doing everything right but it wasn't moving. We'll see what happens over the weekend.
- Still feeling hungry this week. By Thursday I was tired of fighting it and went a little overboard. Once again, in the overall picture I was fine, it was a 1600'ish calorie day so when you count my exercise calories of 652 I still had wiggle room. But they weren't good choices.
- Part of those 1600'ish calories though were some extra carbs which made running C210K W7D1 much easier. I made it through a little more than 2 miles on the running portion (which was 25 min). My splits were 11 and 11:30. So I'm doing better than how I'm feeling about it.
- If I was clueless before, finding this nutrition data makes me understand why I so quickly gained weight this spring... (The Colossal Carrot Cake from McAlister's Deli)