Everything you ever needed to know

Monday, July 27, 2015

Week 7 Results and Week 8 Schedule

Exercise
  • Monday - Spin
  • Tuesday - C210K W5D3 and weights (Arms and Legs)
  • Wednesday - Zumba
  • Thursday - 3.5 mile walk/rest day
  • Friday - C210K W6D1
  • Saturday - C210K W6D2 and weights (and some easy swim - not tracked)
  • Sunday - Sculpting Video, Elliptical, and Swim
Estimated Calories Burned: 3969

I switched my rest day from Sunday to Thursday because I just did not feel like running on Thursday morning. I felt tired and completely unmotivated. I could get myself out for a walk but not for a run. And the walk ended up being great. Plus I still burned a ton of calories since it was a long walk. Sometimes you just need to adjust when your body or brain doesn't cooperate. But then again on Friday I forced myself out of bed and trudged through - so other times you have to make your body/brain cooperate. Fitness is tricky. 

Diet - avg daily carbs = 139
This was a "off" week. I wanted to eat more than I have in previous weeks. Some of it was real hunger and therefore ok but some was just munchie/cravings type of hunger. It's probably hormone related since I've also felt more irritated and angry at people this week as well. :) I'm not beating myself up about losing "will power" or any of that crap. It was just a harder week.

Also, even though I had a couple "bad" days it was still a good week overall. I did tighten up towards the end. It's not that I want to ban sugar and chips for the rest of my life but for now even a little taste makes it harder for me to say no to the desire to keep eating. I want to get to the point where I can have small portions of the "bad" things I love and have that be okay. But for now my mental mode is to still eat way more than I need.


Due to my appointment with the surgeon on Thursday I had to buy my lunch rather than take my normal salad. I found this salad/soup combo at Panera and really enjoyed it. It was all great except for the sodium. I even added the side of bread later on as my second snack. And while it upped my carbs it still fit into my overall daily goals.

Click on it to see it better.
Weight: 
  • 3.4 lbs. lost
  • 24.4 total -  I have now lost more than 10% of my starting weight. 
  • 12.4 of 15 towards mini-goal #2

Schedule for Week 8
  • Monday: C210K W6D3
  • Tuesday: Abs and Tone plus Elliptical
  • Wednesday: Zumba
  • Thursday: C210K W7D1 and Weights
  • Friday: Spin
  • Saturday: C210K W7D1 and Swim
  • Sunday: Walk/Rest*
*I reserve the right to change my rest day as needed. Also, I need to find a 3rd day for weights. I originally planned to do weights on Monday but since I did some on Saturday and Sunday I need a break.

I'm now done with intervals on my C210K training and I'm a bit sad. I've been able to complete each segment but it still "feels" too difficult. I'll keep plugging along though. I'm starting to see some muscle definition again but there's still a lot of fat to get through. But it helps to see results.

No comments:

Post a Comment