Everything you ever needed to know

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Just another Thursday

Everything is good this week - I just haven't had any profound thoughts or interesting (to me) insights to blog about. My diet isn't 100% on track but it's within the acceptable range so I'm not stressing about it. The scale is showing some downward movement again and the angry hormone issues have subsided. I'm not going to jinx myself by saying I'll meet any mini-goals this week (.6 left) but I remain hopeful.

So it's all good in the hood.

My schedule changed from my Monday post, here's what I've done so far.

Monday: 25 min C210K run (W7D3)
Tuesday: Elliptical (30 min) and Weights
Wednesday: 28 min C210K run (W8D1) and Zumba

I was planning on the abs and tone class for today (Thursday) but it was cancelled so I'll just do another elliptical/weights day.

The two cardio workouts on Wednesday were pretty good but I started fading towards the end of Zumba. I was so happy to take a shower and collapse into my bed. I might have even whispered sweet nothings to my bed... But getting through two workouts did allow me to eat some popcorn as "extra carbs".

Since my workouts are beginning to increase in intensity I've gone back to my 150'ish carbs/day average goal. I am trying to be mindful of when I eat the carbs so that they're best utilized. Some days are better than others.

Running continues to stay consistent with 11:30 splits but this is still on the inside track and only up to about 2.5 miles now. I keep telling myself to get outside but getting out in the morning is difficult for my sleep loving self. Especially when I don't really care what my time will be for the 5k. It's more that I'm doing it than that I'm doing it with a specific goal in mind. I'm so ready for fall and cooler weather.

That's enough boring ramblings for now - until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment