Everything you ever needed to know

Monday, August 3, 2015

Week 8 Results and Week 9 Schedule

Side note: Week 9? It seems like I've been doing this for much longer... August 8th will be my two month fit-iversary. 

Exercise:
  • Monday - C210K W6D3
  • Tuesday - elliptical (35 min) and Ult Sculpt video
  • Wednesday - Zumba
  • Thursday - C210K W7D1 and Shred video
  • Friday -  walk/rest
  • Saturday - Elliptical warm-up, C210K W7D2, weights, and swim
  • Sunday - 5 mile intervals
Estimated Calories Burned: 4811
I was pretty pissy towards the end of the week so the extra calorie burn on the weekend helped.


Diet: Up until 4:30 p.m. on Thursday it was beautiful. After that, not so much. Calories were ok when looking at net calories but carbs were too high. However, extra carbs made running easier so I'll just have to find a happy medium. I know my metabolism is starting to be affected by low calories so if this lasts another week I'll start to do some adjusting.

Weight loss: 
  • 0.6 lb loss week 8
  • 25 lbs - total loss
  • 13 of 15 for mini goal #2
The loss was actually my low weight on Sunday morning. As of Monday morning's weigh-in it was actually .2 lb higher than last week's. But I always post my lowest weight of the week and go from there.


Week 9 Schedule:
  • Monday - Spin Elliptical
  • Tuesday - C210K W7D3 and weights
  • Wednesday - Zumba
  • Thursday - Abs and Tone/Elliptical
  • Friday - C210K W8D1 and weights
  • Saturday - Walk/Rest
  • Sunday - C210K W8D2/Swim
I need to start doing more runs outside to prep my body for the 5k later this month - I don't want it to go into total shock. I made add some extra workouts to any of my days this week - mostly it's time constraints more than energy/effort. 

This week is about getting on track again (i.e. stop justifying extra carbs) and perhaps doing some adjusting if I continue to stall. I have some thoughts on why I had a low loss this week but I'm going to give it another week to see what needs to be changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment