Everything you ever needed to know

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Week 9 Results and Week 10 Schedule

Exercise:
  • Monday: C210K W7D3
  • Tuesday: Elliptical and weights
  • Wednesday: C210K W8D1 and Zumba
  • Thursday: walk/rest
  • Friday: C210K W8D2 + 2 extra minutes (30 min total running), weights
  • Saturday: Walk and Ult Sculpt Video
  • Sunday: Swim and C210K W8D3 - 5k (37 min total running)
Total Estimated Calories Burned: 4500


As mentioned in other posts this past week my schedule was adjusted quite a bit from my first schedule. One, I wanted to get in an extra day of running, and two the classes I had planned on didn't work out. It was still a great workout week though. Thursday's walk ended up with me getting stuck in the middle of a rain storm - lovely.

On Sunday my original plan was just to run 32 minutes but once I got to that point I knew I could finish the last couple laps to get to a 5k distance. Since I had been going a bit slower this time (12 min/miles) I felt pretty good and just went ahead and did it. I do have to say that 20 laps on the inside track is pretty darn boring though. I'm happy to know that I can run a full 5k again, albeit slowly.

Diet:
At the beginning of the week I was still struggling with my desire for processed carbs. Overall I did fine though. Even though I had a couple of higher carb days I didn't make it to my 150/day average. I'm going to have to work on that because I do need the carbs as I increase my running/cardio time. But I should increase healthy carbs rather than indulge in a bag of Cheez-Its...
Average Daily Carbs: 143


Weight: 
  • Week's loss: 3.4 (no change since Saturday)
  • Total so far: 28.4
  • Mini-Goal #2: Complete (15 lbs - started at 225)
  • Mini-Goal #3: 1.4 lbs out of 11
Nice Zumba move Wednesday.

Week 10 Schedule:
I'm going to type this out but really I see it being adjusted again. The big thing is that I get 3 days of running, 3 days of weights, and 1 day of swimming. There will be no "C210K runs" this week as I will concentrate on the 5k distance rather than moving on to week 9 of C210K. I'll start back on week 9 of C210K in week 12 on here. I have minutes down for the run but I may instead just focus on repeating the 5k distance a few times to get my body used to it.
  • Monday: Spin
  • Tuesday: 34 min run and weights
  • Wednesday: Zumba
  • Thursday: 36 min run and weights
  • Friday: Walk/Rest
  • Saturday: 38 min run and weights
  • Sunday: Elliptical and Swim

No comments:

Post a Comment