Everything you ever needed to know

Monday, September 14, 2015

Week 14 Results

It's my busy time of year at work so I'll have less posts over the next 3-4 weeks. While I'm not as "on-track" as I have been I'm still moving forward.
  • Monday: 30 minute interval runs "speed-work" on treadmill and weights
  • Tuesday: 1.5 mile run, 30 min elliptical, 10 min/mile run
  • Wednesday: Zumba
  • Thursday: mini-work - some cardio and weights (assessment with the trainer)
  • Friday: rest day
  • Saturday: 30 minutes elliptical, 10 minute/mile run, weights
  • Sunday: 3.5 mile walk
I haven't been good at tracking this past week so I don't know my estimated burn versus calorie intake. My diet still isn't on track but it wasn't as out of control as week 13. I didn't gain any additional pounds this past week and I think I finally resettled after the carb-fest. Weigh-in this morning was 207.6. So up 3 pounds from a couple of weeks ago but nothing to freak out over.


Here's what I hope to do for week 15 but it will probably have to be adjusted if I can't get to the Tuesday/Wednesday classes. Or I may adjust after getting feedback from the trainer on Thursday.
  • Monday: elliptical and weights
  • Tuesday: Turbo Kick
  • Wednesday: Spin
  • Thursday: trainer session
  • Friday: speedwork and weights
  • Saturday: walk/rest
  • Sunday: run or elliptical, weights, and swim

No comments:

Post a Comment