- Monday: 30 minute interval runs "speed-work" on treadmill and weights
- Tuesday: 1.5 mile run, 30 min elliptical, 10 min/mile run
- Wednesday: Zumba
- Thursday: mini-work - some cardio and weights (assessment with the trainer)
- Friday: rest day
- Saturday: 30 minutes elliptical, 10 minute/mile run, weights
- Sunday: 3.5 mile walk
I haven't been good at tracking this past week so I don't know my estimated burn versus calorie intake. My diet still isn't on track but it wasn't as out of control as week 13. I didn't gain any additional pounds this past week and I think I finally resettled after the carb-fest. Weigh-in this morning was 207.6. So up 3 pounds from a couple of weeks ago but nothing to freak out over.
Here's what I hope to do for week 15 but it will probably have to be adjusted if I can't get to the Tuesday/Wednesday classes. Or I may adjust after getting feedback from the trainer on Thursday.
- Monday: elliptical and weights
- Tuesday: Turbo Kick
- Wednesday: Spin
- Thursday: trainer session
- Friday: speedwork and weights
- Saturday: walk/rest
- Sunday: run or elliptical, weights, and swim