- I don't recommend eating a Spicy Black Bean Gardenburger right before working out. Gastric unpleasantness will abound.
- If you've taken several days off of exercising you probably shouldn't jump into using 10-lb hand weights while doing the exercise mentioned above.
- Use the time while you're collapsed on the floor, wondering if you're going to hurl because of that stupid black bean burger, to remind yourself that you do actually like to exercise.
- I'm thankful for wi-fi coverage that allows me to stream a video while using the elliptical which is otherwise mind-numbingly boring.
- It's hard to put on a bra, put on deodorant, and shave when only one of your thumbs is functional (especially when it's the thumb on your dominant hand).
- I'm completely addicted to Pumpkin Spice creamer. And it's not diet friendly - but I don't care.