Everything you ever needed to know

Monday, October 19, 2015

"I do not need a donut" - repeat often, as needed.

Willpower, willpower - were art thou willpower?

This has been a very long morning already and I'm only 1.5 hours into work. I've decided I have to go cold turkey for a couple weeks again with the sugar stuff. There is no middle ground right now apparently.


I only had two exercise days last week. Two. And I have to push myself to do it this week. I'm really scared of this current place of feeling so blasé about the whole thing. This is where I could fall off the wagon.

So exercise plans for this week:

  • Monday - Spin
  • Tuesday - Personal Trainer or morning run and video (plans are still being finalized)
  • Wednesday -TBD
  • Thursday - Personal Trainer or TurboKick (plans are still being finalized)
  • Friday - Spin
  • Saturday - Zumba
  • Sunday - Run for Your Life 5k
I will do something on Wednesday but I'm not sure what I'll be able to fit in. It might just be a video at home that night.  My lunch will be taken that day as I go to get the stitches out of Frankenthumb. I'll be glad to be done with those though I think I'll still need to cover it for another week or so.

Diet wise - no more candy or cookies or extra carbs for the week. Sigh - diets are boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment