Everything you ever needed to know

Monday, October 5, 2015

Man Overboard! Or just the Weekly Recap

It wasn't a stellar end to the week but I started off pretty well. Last week was the last of my current "super stressful, incredibly busy, please just shoot me now" weeks of this semester. Once I got to Saturday afternoon my body just shut down on me. So I ended up with a couple of extra rest days and too much eating on the weekend but I don't care - sometimes you just have to say "I'll try again tomorrow because I just want to stay in my bed today."

Exercise

  • Monday: Spin
  • Tuesday: I was going to walk but it was really rainy. This was an active day though so it's not really a rest day but it's not quite enough to track as actual exercise.
  • Wednesday: Hotel gym elliptical, mile run, and weights
  • Thursday: Personal Trainer workout - weights and abs. I did a little cardio on my own as warm up.
  • Friday: Elliptical
  • Saturday/Sunday: Extra rest days. 
Diet/Weight Loss Results
No weight loss for my Monday weigh-in but that was because I ate too much on Sunday and actually had a weight gain. But as of Saturday morning I was still at 200.6. The extra I ate on Sunday should even itself out over the week as I get back on track. Overall my diet wasn't great this past week because of all the travel and catered meals I had. But I didn't overdo it until the weekend when I was just too tired to care. I also started getting sick which along with the stress and exhaustion put its toll on my body and motivation.


A Brand New Week
But the good news is that last weekend is all in the past now and I shall "let it go" as my favorite Disney philosopher states. My trainer wants to see my food log so that should help me get over my snacking indulgences and rationalizations. My doctor weighs me in next week (this was part of my accountability measures) and I really want to be under 200 so my chart no longer says obese. So I have some definite, definable goals. Here is my plan for now but I already know that my Thursday session needs to be rescheduled so that will probably mean an adjustment to one of the other days listed. But for now...
  • Monday: Spin
  • Tuesday: TurboKick
  • Wednesday: Rest?
  • Thursday: Personal Trainer
  • Friday: long outside run and weights
  • Saturday: Zumba
  • Sunday: Elliptical/Weights/Swim

No comments:

Post a Comment