Everything you ever needed to know

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Obligatory Weekly Results

Another good few days during the weekdays but crashing on the weekend. I haven't even weighed myself yet for this week as I know I'm probably right back at 200 or 201.

Whatever.

Here's what I did:
  • Monday: 1 mile run and Spin
  • Tuesday: Personal Trainer
  • Wednesday: Spin and Zumba
  • Thursday: TurboKick
  • Friday: 4 mile run/walk, weights, and spin
  • Saturday: No "exercise" but a lot of yard work that burned calories.
  • Sunday: Nothing.
My body was done on Saturday - I had planned to do Zumba that morning but I had several different physical indicators that I needed a rest day. I had tried to run a 5k distance outside on Friday but only got a mile in because my legs were just exhausted. The first mile was done in about 10:20 though.  The rest of it was walk/run.

Sunday night I tried to slice off the tip of my thumb while using my mandoline (vegetable slicer). It required a trip to the ER and 4 stitches.

I approve of this coffee.
It could have been worse and now I call it "Frankenthumb" and chase my children around saying that Frankenthumb wants to eat their brains. 

Besides the traumatic thumb injury and dealing with the insurance aftermath of a hit and run (on one of our parked cars) I enjoyed a couple days off of work and am now ready to tackle yet another week. 

Tentative Schedule
  • Monday - I was lazy and took another rest day. Thumb recovery and all that...
  • Tuesday - I'll try to get a walk in, no promises...
  • Wednesday - Spin
  • Thursday - TurboKick
  • Friday - Personal Trainer
  • Saturday - Zumba
  • Sunday - Run, weights, and swim

No comments:

Post a Comment