Everything you ever needed to know

Friday, October 23, 2015

Pay off

Motivation is helped when you actually see your actions pay off.

Thursday morning's weigh in: 197.6

This is actually how I look in Zumba...
After my personal training session I weighed myself again on the gym scale and it was 198.6 (fully clothed and with shoes on). So this puts me in a better mental place than where I was last week. However, just the day before (Wednesday) I looked at an uncooperative scale and said out loud, "weight loss is stupid." So I try to remember that it's not all about the number.

The meal plan is going well. I'm going to save the flank steak (which turned into flat iron steak once I compared prices) since I have loads of leftovers in the fridge that need to be eaten. So far, so good on the candy front but it hasn't been easy.

I did an interval run on Wednesday. I used the C210K app and went back to week 5 day 1 - 5 minutes running and 3 minutes walking (repeat 3 times). The 5 minutes about killed me. I don't know what is up with my running endurance right now. But I'm not going to dwell on it - if I'm slow then so be it.

Got my stitches out which was a relief and at first the thumb was looking good but by the evening the skin flap was flapping so I'll still be in a bandage for several more days. Stupid vegetable slicer...

No comments:

Post a Comment