Everything you ever needed to know

Monday, October 26, 2015

Weekly Results (10/19-10/25)

Exercise:

  • Monday: Spin
  • Tuesday: short run and short work out video
  • Wednesday: 3 mile run/walk
  • Thursday: Personal trainer
  • Friday: Rest day
  • Saturday: Zumba
  • Sunday: 5k (which I almost forgot about even though it was just yesterday...)
Diet:
Beautiful until the Friday BBQ. Downhill for the rest of Friday and Saturday. Not great but "ok" on Sunday.

Starting again today.



Weight Loss:
Haven't checked the weekend's potential gains but as mentioned before I was down last week. Got to 196.6 as of Friday morning.

Total Loss: 40.4 lbs in 20 weeks. 31.6 lbs to go for final goal weight.

I never talked about my next mini-goal after it took me more than 2 months to accomplish the last one. Mini-goal #4 is to lose 16 more lbs which would bring me to 183. My original goal date for this was October 31st. Aaah I was so naive and optimistic. Let's now just say I hope I get there before my thyroid surgery (Dec. 3rd) but if not I'll be happy with whatever I can lose between now and then. November is going to be challenging for me to stay on track with some things that I have coming up but I will do my best.

This week's schedule:

  • Monday: Spin
  • Tuesday: Run and weights
  • Wednesday: Zumba
  • Thursday: TurboKick
  • Friday: Personal Trainer
  • Saturday: Videos - probably a cardio and my strength one
  • Sunday: Rest day

No comments:

Post a Comment