Everything you ever needed to know

Monday, November 30, 2015

Like a record baby, right round, round round

You know, not enough recording artists wear eye patches anymore...

I went back to spin today - it was the first time in a few weeks. And there was a sub who seemed to push us harder but really, I think it was just me. I started feeling tired and whoozy after the first few minutes. For the first time in a long time I had to stop and leave the class for a few minutes or else I would have ran the risk of passing out.

This cardio exhaustion has gotten annoying.

I didn't end up getting exercise in over the weekend - this should not come as a surprise. But my weight stayed steady (I mean steady after the initial gain that I've had over the last couple of weeks). I had already eaten this morning when I weighed myself but I came in at 197.8 so the overall damage is about 3 lbs from my lowest weigh in.

I think nerves, regarding the upcoming surgery, are playing themselves out in bingeing. Cookies were the culprit yesterday. I don't have any specific diet plans for my recovery period because I don't know what I'll feel like eating. It's all unknown territory for the next couple of weeks.

I'll post again on Wednesday after my final personal trainer assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment