Everything you ever needed to know

Monday, November 2, 2015

Weekly Recap (10/26-11/1)

Exercise

  • Monday: Spin
  • Tuesday: Mile run and elliptical
  • Wednesday: Spin and half a Zumba class (it was our Zumba-ween party)
  • Thursday: Turbo Kick
  • Friday: Personal Trainer
  • Saturday: House cleaning and Trick or Treating
  • Sunday: Rest

Diet
Mostly good, I think. Not completely on track which is why no weight came off but I didn't feel guilty about anything either so I think that's good.

Weight - went up and back all week; up half a pound this morning from my lowest weight last week, 197'ish.

This week:
I need to get back on track for weights. I was fine on cardio last week but only got one day of weights in (my personal trainer day). While I count TurboKick as cardio and strength training I need to set aside the time for weights as well. For my days where I just list "cardio" it means I'll be at the gym and will probably either run or do the elliptical - I'll see where the spirit leads me.
  • Monday: Cardio and Weights
  • Tuesday: Turbo Kick
  • Wednesday: Spin
  • Thursday: Cardio and Weights
  • Friday: Personal Trainer
  • Saturday: Cardio and Weights
  • Sunday: Rest

No comments:

Post a Comment