Everything you ever needed to know

Monday, November 23, 2015

Weekly Results (or the last two weeks...)

Hello again. This will be short and depressing...

As mentioned in the last post I didn't do much last week. Here are my mighty two workouts:

  • Friday: Personal Trainer
  • Saturday: 5 miles (intervals)
I really did mean to get out again on Sunday but it didn't happen. I did however manage to bake cookies, cinnamon rolls, and fresh bread.

Because carbs.

On the bright side, the 5 miles on Saturday was brilliant. I wasn't fast or anything but it felt great. I got to enjoy the last bit of warmer weather before this recent cold spell hit.

Another week is ahead of me though and everyday is a choice. The unfortunate part is that all the group classes have been cancelled for this week so my workouts are solely dependent on me. I haven't proven to be the most reliable in the past couple of weeks...

Weight gain: back up to 198'ish today. This was less than what I was expecting but still not great. No way I'll reach any of my mini-goals before my surgery but it is what it is.


I hope to still get some good exercise in over the next 10 days. After that the blog will get quiet for a little while. I'll post about the thyroid stuff as it's always good to have a summary of how it went. But as my exercise will be limited to walking for a little bit the blog will take a little pre-holiday break.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment