Everything you ever needed to know

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Many Girl Scout Cookies Later

Another snow day yesterday. I did exercise - just not as much as I should have to balance out the extra cookies that called to me throughout the day. I'm never going to lose weight...

The first real session with the trainer was on Tuesday this week. It went fairly well in spite of the fact that he made me do a warm up with a jump rope. Stupid jump ropes. I started feeling a bit ill towards the end of the session but I think I might have been battling a bit of a stomach bug and the activity aggravated the condition. 

So for this week's schedule:
  • Monday: yoga
  • Tuesday: personal trainer
  • Wednesday: weights/strength training at home
  • Thursday: spin
  • Friday: Kettle fit
  • Saturday: something at the rec center...
  • Sunday: elliptical or run and weights
I plan to up the cardio over the weekend since the beginning of the week was light on cardio. Unfortunately, it's going to be cold and dreary all weekend so no lovely outside runs. But February can't last forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment