Everything you ever needed to know

Monday, February 29, 2016

Monday Recap

Exercise:
  • Monday - nothing!
  • Tuesday - trainer workout
  • Wednesday - Kettle Fit and Zumba
  • Thursday - was supposed to be spin but it was cancelled and I didn't motivate myself to do anything else
  • Friday - Kettle Fit and about 15 minutes on the treadmill (various speeds)
  • Saturday - elliptical for 30 min, Zumba, and 3 mile interval run
  • Sunday - 3.15 mile interval run
This was a solid week in comparison to the previous couple of weeks. Kettle Fit uses kettle balls but really is set up more as a circuit training class. Each station has its own exercise that you do for one minute and then rotate to the next station. There are usually 6 stations and a mix of arms, legs, and abs exercises. This is the class that's pretty close to what my trainer makes me do in an individual session.

Diet and Weight:
Still fairly rotten. Some days are better than others but overall I'm still giving into temptations and carb overloads. So even though I'm doing better with exercising there isn't any weight change. I've been within the same 7 pounds (193-200) since November. But here's a fun before and after (plus a pic of my new'ish haircut):
June 22, 2015

Feb. 29, 2016

Up Next:
Ignoring the almond croissant I had this morning and the tag-a-longs I'll most likely have tonight, I plan to still up the intensity on the workouts for this next week. I had tried out a yoga class a couple of times but it's right after work on Mondays and that's just a hard time for me to commit to since kids need to be picked up from after school programs, dinner needs to be made, and homework needs to be started. Since Zumba starts a little later in the evening it's actually easier to get to. 
  • Monday: Kettle Fit and 1 mile on the treadmill (various speeds)
  • Tuesday: Personal trainer - I've asked for a track workout, should be hideous
  • Wednesday: Zumba and something else? I can do Kettle Fit again but I may need to switch it up after two days in a row with my trainer.
  • Thursday: Maybe Spin - depends on my schedule. Otherwise probably just elliptical.
  • Friday: Kettle & Cardio
  • Saturday: Zumba and outside run/walk
  • Sunday: Run/Walk
I'm not putting a rest day in this week because I may not get a workout every day next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment