Everything you ever needed to know

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Suspicious green tea and other random musings


Is this oily film on top of my tea normal? It's sketchy enough for me to dump it.

I also thought about showing you all my recent pedicure but I find feet pictures really odd so I've decided against it. But now that it's warm enough for sandals again a pedicure was definitely required. I always feel the need to apologize for or explain my weird runner's toenails but I never do because I figure they see enough strange stuff on a daily basis.

I had another Health Coach call for my insurance program. I try to stay pleasant on the phone but still feel that these calls are such a waste of time. It would be more helpful if they:

I did pretty good yesterday. Not perfect but nothing off the rails. I would just like to find a balance where I lose weight but can still enjoy carbs without feeling guilty. 

My plan this week is to add some extra walks in after dinner - since the weather is nice and it's light until 7 p.m. This will help add to my overall miles as well. If all goes well I should get about 20 miles in this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment