Everything you ever needed to know

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Amusing sweat marks

I have a real blog post that's half written but not finished and I have things that need to be changed on it so it will have to be dealt with later.

Until then, just a quick post to say I'm still here. Still training. Still meal planning and tracking. I have thoughts about the meal planning that need to be shared but they're still being formulated.

Many of these thoughts are because I went down to 191 and then back up to 194 (and a bit down again). I thought I would have better news this week. It's annoying to think you found a magic diet bullet and then have that bullet misfire. I'm still waiting to see how this rollercoaster ends.

But for now I don't have time to ponder it too much. Lots of things happened this past week. Some good (my birthday!), some bad (my son got a concussion from a bike accident - but he's doing ok now). I'll get around to posting more later.

The bright spot of my day today was seeing my sweat outline on the mirror after wall squats. It was glorious and shapely. And gross because ewww sweat.

But a quick review of last week:

  • Monday - Kettle and Run/Row intervals
  • Tuesday - 2 mile speed work and ab work
  • Wednesday - 3.75 mile run and Zumba
  • Thursday - Spin, elliptical, and weights
  • Friday - Elliptical and walking back and forth across campus a few times
  • Saturday - 5 mile run
  • Sunday - I cannot remember. I'm pretty sure I did something but it might have been just a quick routine of some sort...
This week's plan:
  • Monday - 3.8 interval run and Ultimate Sculpt video
  • Tuesday - yard work, 2 mile speed work, and training session
  • Wednesday - 1 mile run, Kettle Fit, and Zumba
  • Thursday - 3.5 mile run and spin
  • Friday - Kettle and elliptical
  • Saturday - 5 mile run
  • Sunday - something easy for an active rest day



No comments:

Post a Comment