Everything you ever needed to know

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Gooooaaaaaallllllll!!!!!!

Yesterday ended up being a bit weird for food intake. I knew calorie wise I was ok but it definitely didn't get to the macro % that I aim for. So while there has been improvement on the scale over the past couple of days I didn't expect a change when weighing in this morning.

But me of little faith had a pleasant surprise.

188.8!!

This puts me beyond my 189 goal, which was mini-goal #4 (I think), which represents 20% of total body weight lost since I started last June. And now I'm only 1.8 pounds away from losing a total of 50 pounds since June. Body fat (according to measurements) is at 30.56% and I want to be under 28% eventually. Once I'm to that % I'll probably focus more on body fat than weight on the scale.

I have forgotten what my next mini goal is. I think somewhere between 175 and 180 maybe - my final scale goal is 165. It took so long to get through the 190's (so much bouncing back and forth) that I'm not setting any kind of timeline to get to the next mini-goal. It's just that I keep tracking and exercising and moving forward.

But here are two pictures (from last year to this year) which best illustrate the change:

No comments:

Post a Comment